RE: How to pass *nopass parameters.

Sender: "Calabro, Buck" <Buck.Calabro@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

>D http_url_post   PR            10I 0
>D  peURL                     32767A   varying const options(*varsize)
>D  pePostData                     *   value
>D  pePostDataLen                10I 0 value
>D  peFilename                32767A   varying const options(*varsize)
>D  peTimeout                    10I 0 value options(*nopass)
>D  peUserAgent                  64A   const options(*nopass)
>D  peContentType                64A   const options(*nopass)
>D  peSOAPAction                 64A   const options(*nopass)
>
> I need to change de peContentType parameter,
> I try to call the procedure with *OMIT but
> yhe compiler doesn't let my.

Right.  *OMIT is used with options(*omit).  It is confusing, but *nopass means 'do not pass anything, not even *null or *omit.'  Your call below should work for changing the content type.

>eval      rc = http_url_post(
> 'HTTP://dm.pan-energy.com/edmslabs/' +
> 'pagepost.asp':
> %addr(data): %len(%trimr(data)):
> '/tmp/test_post_edms2.html'     :
> 30 :
> 'http-api/1.0' :
> 'aplication/x-www-form-urlencoded')
>
> Is there any way to write the 4th and 5th
> parameter with a "default" ??.

You would have to change the procedure to allow options(*omit) on the file name and timeout, then add code to check to see if they were passed in by using %parms.  If they weren't passed in, your code would supply the default values you desire.
  --buck