Hi, first question ... HTTPAPI

Title: Mensaje
Hi, I have a question.

I need to interface with an Electronic Document Managment System, we have the data in the AS/400 and they have de Images.
I need to retrive some images from some invoice that the system handle.

We have talk about two alternatives:
1) use the http_post function, I know how to write de post, but I don't know how to read and write the images in the AS/400, later I have to send them in an email, as an attachment, (that's no problem).
How can I parse the response from the web server that I post ??, I wil need to parse and save on the IFS the image.

2) Let the EDMS send the images and the mail.
But in this case I need to send them a xml file, in the post ?? like example8 ?? or I need to send then an XML as a SOAP Action, let's say a web service ..??

As you can see is my first approach to web services, and I want to be in iSeries world !!

Any Ideas, it's posible ??

Best Regards

Lic. Nicolás Machado
Metodo Argentina S.A.
(Web Site : www.metodo.com.ar )
Hay 10 tipos de personas en el mundo: aquellas que entienden los binarios y aquellas que no.

---