Unable to see logged messages in job log...

Sender: "Paul Stagnoli" <stagnolip@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Greetings!

I am experimenting with FTPAPI. In my test program I have activated logging (callp ftp_log(*on)), but am unable to see the messages when I DSPJOBLOG. The program is intentionally trying to access a non-existent FTP server to force a creation of a message.

The mailing list archive was no help resolving this issue.

What am I missing?

Thanks,

Paul Stagnoli
Technical Services, Exchange Bank