httpS ...almost there (fwd)

Sender: Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 11:26:29 -0500 (CDT)
From: croberts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: webcomment@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: httpS ...almost there

Scott,
I have emailed you before to let you know what a big help you've been.  I am trying to use the HTTPAPI for https and I'm having compile problems...the same problems that I have when trying to compile EXAMPLE5.
https_init and
https_dcm_reg
aren't defined...but EVERYTHING else is identified perfectly.  I experimented with that first line in CONFIG_H, but that made it worse.
I signed up (or tried) for the related listserve, but wanted to just ask you straight out while I'm waiting on that process.

Any help is greatly appreciated,
Chris Roberts
972-550-5003