Re: FTPAPI data transfer options question

Sender: Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

With code built-in to FTPAPI, it only does RRN access.

However, FTPAPI has a feature called "raw".  For example, FTP_putraw().
with this function, FTPAPI will call a routin that YOU WRITE.  Any data
that you supply to FTPAPI via this routine will be sent...

Using that functionality, you could write a routine that sends your file
in keyed sequence.

Alternately, you could add "keyed access" routines to the main FTP_put
code, and contribute it back to the project so that everyone can benefit.
This is trickier programming -- but might be nice in the long run.

---
Scott Klement  http://www.scottklement.com