RE: httpapi https_connect() problem

Sender: "Ian Patterson" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Scott,

I will download 1.10 & test as you suggest. I had hoped to fix the problem
under 1.9 because its been very stable, but understand the need to move on.
May take some time because the AS/400 which is causing the problem is in
Amsterdam (probably powered by a Windmill).

Regards

Ian Patterson

ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Grange IT Limited