RE: HTTPAPI

Sender: Scott Klement <klemscot@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

> That's confusing.  We are currently at V5R2 with latest cumm.  Why
> errors on my system but not yours?  What version of HTTPAPI are you
> using?  I'm using ver 1.10 pre 7.

I'm running HTTPAPI 1.10 pre 7 -- same version that you have.  It hasn't
been changed since I released pre 7.

I'm also at V5R2.

I don't know if I'm at the latest CUM, I think I updated my PTFs about a
month ago.  DSPPTF 5722999 shows TL04077

The only thing that I can suggest is that you use STRDBG to step through
the program, line by line, after each line, display the contents of "Comm".
Note the point at which it gets corrupted.

If it was corrupted when a subprocedure was called, then step into that
subprocedure and check where it gets corrupted...  eventually you should
find the exact line where it goes berzerk.  If you can do that and let me
know where it changes, I'll probably be able to fix it.