RE: HTTPAPI

Sender: Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Rick,

> I have created a version of the program that recreates problem.  I feel
> like the pointer comm is being corrupted.  At time of error it appears
> comm is *Null.  You should be able to compile this & recreate problem.

This program doesn't emit any errors on my system.  You're right, the
symptoms definitely sound like those caused by memory corruption.  The
problem with debugging these things is that you have to know where it's
happening..... the fact that the Comm pointer happens to be the bit that's
been corrupted doesn't really help -- it doesn't tell you what's causing
the corruption... it just happens to be one area of memory that's gotten
changed.

I can't find where the "comm" variable is defined in your D-specs.   Maybe
that has something to do with it?