HTTPAPI 1.10 pre 6

Sender: Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I've posted new beta versions of HTTPAPI...  version 1.10 pre 6.

SAVF:  http://www.scottklement.com/httpapi/beta/httpapi.savf
XML:   http://www.scottklement.com/httpapi/beta/httpapi.xml
ZIP:   http://www.scottklement.com/httpapi/beta/httpapi.zip

This version should fix the "port number" problem that Eduard posted.

It also contains the "multipart/form-data" routines that Dave and Elbert
have been talking about.  I know that Dave is trying to test these
routines out, but is having problems.  Elbert, maybe you could test them
and see if they work for your purpose?

See EXAMPLE17 for an idea of how the multipart/form-data routines should
be called.

Thanks!

---
Scott Klement  http://www.scottklement.com