HTTPAPI 1.10pre 5.

Sender: Eduard Sluis <eduard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi,

I'm trying to use 1.10pre5 to create a SoapWebservice client.
This is the first time I try to create something with HTTPAPI but I
have gained some experience with FTPAPI with which we created an XML
server.
So I might......

The soapservice to connect with is situated on a non standard port.
When I tried to communicate I get an 404.
I can however ping the server and I can connect with FTPAPI to the
specific port.
When debugging I see the port being used in this and that function but
when I look in NetStat I see the connection being created with the
default port. I'm not sure but the exchange seems to happen in
'commTcp_Resolve'.

What to do?

For the Soapservice I'm also provided with WSDL forms.
What is the easiest way to get these converted in to what should be
actually communicated to the host (Client stubs?)?
Because these formats will in-fact be fixed (only variables change) I
only need the result once and I will create the fast and the flexible
based on it.
Or better said 'It can be done anywhere'.

Any help would be appreciated.

Kind regards,
Eduard Sluis.

=====
Implement-It,
Pos Cabai OfficePark unit 2,
Willemstad, Curaçao,
Netherlands Antilles.

Cell: 5999 5618980 Tel: 5999 7372031 Fax 5999 7372048