Re: peSOAPAction has no value

Sender: daparnin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So, I'm not crazy after all?!  Well, thanks for confirming that I'm at
least on the right path.  The HTTPAPI_H member does indicate that it's 1.10
pre4.  I'm game to test 1.10pre6 if it's not too gamy.  :)  Be
aware--you're asking me to test an unproven release with an unproven
program.  Although, if it works then we can both be happy!

Dave Parnin
Nishikawa Standard Company
324 Morrow Street
Topeka, IN  46571
260-593-2156  ext. 621
daparnin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

                      Scott Klement
                      <klemscot@xxxxxxx        To:       ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx@SMTP@xxxxxxxx
                      s.com>                   cc:       (bcc: David A Parnin/Topeka/NISCO/SPCO)
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  Re: peSOAPAction has no value
                      owner-ftpapi@xxxx
                      e.ods.net

                      08/31/2004 03:25
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      ftpapi

Sender: Scott Klement <klemscot@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

> When I debug the program sure enough, peSOAPAction isn't set (in
> http_url_post_raw2...).

I think this was already fixed?  The code that you cite doesn't even exist
in the version of HTTPAPI on my system.  Please upgrade to the latest beta
release (1.10pre5).  It appears that the version you're running is pre4.

> My code to post looks like this:
>      C                   Eval      rc=http_url_post_stmf(%trimr(url):
>      C                                 '/ACH/ACHNISCO.TXT':
>      C                                 IFSFILE:
>      C                                 60:
>      C                                 'Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; OS400)':
>      C                                 'multipart/form-data; boundary-
>      C                                 MIMEBoundary')

I tried this code, I did not get an error.

> --MIMEBoundary

You need a space after each semi-colon.  It should be:

     form-data; name="File"; filename="whatever"

This won't matter to HTTPAPI (since it doesn't try to interpret the
contents of your MIME file) but it might matter to the server that you're
uploading to (depending on how picky it is.)

> What's wrong with this picture???

In HTTPAPI 1.10pre6, I've included routines that do this MIME encoding.
I've already got them written on my system, but I haven't tested them or
uploaded them to my web site.

Are you interested in testing the routines for me?  Otherwise it might be
awhile before I can release them, since I don't have access to a server
that expects this type of encoding, and I have to locate one.