Re: httpapi and proxy server

Sender: Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> If our as/400 is behind a pretty strong microsoft proxy/firewall how do you
> authenticate so you can get outbound?

I haven't written proxy support for HTTPAPI.  I don't have access to any
proxies, much less Microsoft's proxy (which I assume costs money) so I
wouldn't be able to write/test the code.

Since this is an open-source project, you can write proxy support yourself
and add it to HTTPAPI.  Contribute it back to the project so that others
can take advantage of it.

Then, you'll have what you need, and you'll have given back to the
community that brought you this fine product. :)