Re: FTPAPI

Sender: Elbert Cook <emcook@xxxxxxxxx>

No, its not a passive thing.

Somehow as defined by the banks documentation, we
connect to port 20021, but the actual data transfer is
redirected to any port in the 20050 to 20750 range.

I downloaded a trial version of Seagull FTP Pro and
everything worked fine from a pc. But something is
happening that IBM's FTP server doesn't seem to like.