RE: IBM 390 call to iSeries

Sender: "Jere Jackson" <jjackson@xxxxxxxxx>

We will be getting two kinds of request.
1.  We will get a customer po number and I will try and send back all
order line items that are for the CPO there could be several POs that
have line items that have to be sent back.

2.  We will get a CPO number and a Customer PO date from that I will
need to update all orders for that CPO number with the new date.

Jere Jackson
System Analyst
Ducks Unlimited, Inc
One Waterfowl Way
Memphis, TN 38120-2351
www.ducks.org
jjackson@xxxxxxxxx
Phone (901) 758-3895
Fax (901) 758-3850

Sender: "Tommy Briggs" <briggstw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

What kind of information do you want the 390 to get from the 400?  Is it
static files or some kind of on-demand request?

Tommy Briggs