Fwd: 501 -- Almost there...! (plus a few questions)

Sender: Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 15:13:03 -0500
From: daparnin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [WEB400] 501 -- Almost there...!  (plus a few questions)

I've cleared the digital certificate and redirection cookie hurdles on
trying to process a post to our bank's web page.  Now, I just need to fill
in a box with a file name and "click" on a button (there are several).
>From the examples I had seen I had the impression that if you looked at the
HTML source of the page, found the fieldname in that source, you could say
fieldname=filename and tack on a CRLF.  The HTML source is listed at the
bottom.  The box for the file name appears to be "File".  The upload button
that I want is immediately before the box.

Question #1:  How do I "click" the correct button?

The file name that I want to upload is in the IFS.  When doing this from a
browser I specify a path/filename, click the button, and away it goes.  I
was hoping that the same with the IFS from my RPG.

Question #2:  How do I refer to this file name so that it can be uploaded
when "the button is clicked"?

When I tried assigning File=/IFSDIR/IFSFILE and posting it I got the
following back:

HTTP/1.1 501 Method Not Implemented

Question #3:  What does this mean?

Question #4:  Am I nuts?