HTTPAPI error in https_connect

Sender: "Ian Patterson" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

V5R1, httpapi 1.9 pre 5 using SSL

We have a program that works on 3 AS/400s (all v5r1), all OK

On another system, httpapi returns error message:
#6 connect: value specified for argument is not correct

This is during the first connection to a secure site.

The message appears to come from this section of code in the https_connect
procedure of httpapir4:

2942.00 C*  Did it work?
2943.00 c                   if        connect(s: %addr(peSockAddr):
2944.00 c                                %size(sockaddr)) < 0
2945.00 c                   if        errno <> EISCONN
2946.00 c                   callp     SetError(HTTP_BADCNN: 'connect(): ' +
2947.00 c                                %str(strerror(errno)) )
2948.00 c                   callp     close(s)

Any assistance in tracking down the error would be appreciated.
There are no obvious differences in any data or set-up I can find between
this box and the others.

Regards

Ian Patterson

ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>