Re: HTTPAPI examples

Sender: Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> I wonder what XML parser you guys use and how you create XML files in the IFS.
> We use the IBM license program "XML Toolkit for iSeries" along with a self
> written wrapper service program (that hides all the strange things of the
> toolkit).

Have you seen Aaron's web site?
http://www.mowyourlawn.com

I was actually considering writing my own XML parser that's similar to
eXpat -- or maybe just porting eXpat to the iSeries.  I'd really like an
open-source parser that's easy to use, and not owned by IBM :)

Aaron, is your parser still based on IBM's XML4PR400?  Or have you moved
on to something else?