HTTPAPI examples

Sender: Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi everyone...

I'm considering doing some presentations on HTTPAPI, as well as developing
some documentation about it, and I would like to get info about how people
are using it....

Would anyone care to share how you're using HTTPAPI?

In addition, I'm interested in finding cool/useful examples of PUBLIC
services that I can use as examples.  It's important that they be
accessible to the public, as I plan to distribute copies of sample code,
and I'd like them to work out of the box.

I'd be greatful for any info you guys can provide.

Thanks!
---
Scott Klement  http://www.scottklement.com