Re: Green Screen request

Sender: "Jere Jackson" <jjackson@xxxxxxxxx>

I have, the problem I see is that all of his examples send a request and
get a file back. I don't need a file I need the response to come back
into the program. I also looked at the socket utilities but I still
don't understand exactly how to do what I need. If I could see an
example of this I can take it and run with it.

Jere Jackson
System Analyst
Ducks Unlimited, Inc
One Waterfowl Way
Memphis, TN 38120-2351
www.ducks.org
jjackson@xxxxxxxxx
Phone (901) 758-3895
Fax (901) 758-3850

Sender: michaelr_41@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Check out http://www.scottklement.com/httpapi/

On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 15:42:04 -0500, "Jere Jackson"
<jjackson@xxxxxxxxx><~!B*+R^&>said:<~!B*+R^&>> Sender: "Jere Jackson"
<jjackson@xxxxxxxxx><~!B*+R^&>>