HTTPAPI - Error Message

Sender: "Rick Hill" <rhill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I am receiving the following error message while using the http_url_post_raw function.

recvresp(): entered
recvresp(): tv_sec = 0000000120 tv_usec = 0000000000
SetError() #11: recvresp: recv(): A connection with a remote socket was reset by that socket
http_close(): entered

Any hints as to where problem may be

I am calling the HTTPAPI in a Dow loop for each record read  -   I Can send approx. 50 records then receive the above error.

Thanks,

Rick Hill
Anderson County MIS