Re: FTPAPI- Object is too large to process

Sender: Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I did a little bit of checking myself, and it appears that the error
message is coming from the lstat() API.  It seems that lstat() has
problems with files that are larger than 2gb.

The fix will be to use the lstat64() API -- this API wasn't released until
V4R4, so once this fix is applied, that will be the oldest release that
FTPAPI supports.  (I had planned to drop support for older releases
anyway, since they're a major pain to maintain)

Anyway, I've made the changes to my personal copy of FTPAPI (which is
running 2.0 beta) and it seems to have solved the problem, but I'm going
to do a little bit more testing here to make sure.