Re: FTPAPI- Object is too large to process

Sender: Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello,

> I tried to put a large(3,5GB) save file from AS/400 to Linux ftp server
> then I received an error message : 'Object is too large to process'.

FTPAPI does not generate an error that contains that text, so the error
message must either be coming from the FTP server or from a system API
that FTPAPI calls.

Are you sure that this error is coming from FTPAPI, not the server?
Do you get the same message when you use the IBM FTP client when sending
to the same FTP server?

If the error message only occurs with FTPAPI, then we need to find out
which API is sending it.  I assume that the SAVF is located in the
QSYS.LIB filesystem?   Can you tell me which error number FTP_error()
returns if you pass is a parameter for the error number?