Re: HTTPAPI problem

Sender: michaelr_41@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yeah...it took the guy on the other side a month to rewrite his stuff.

If I use the same url and data from a browser, I get back what I
submitted...in other words, url?appreq=Hello returns  Hello.

I thought it looked like HTTPAPI was liking it, but I'm getting 0 bytes
returned. Different behvior with a browser than with HTTPAPI.