HTTPAPI problem

Sender: michaelr_41@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Could someone take a look at this and see what I'm doing wrong? I'm using
this code:

rc = http_url_post_raw('http://www.twcs.com/artvan/sample4.asp'
                       : %addr(Data)
                       : %len(%trimr(Data))
                       : 1
                       : %paddr('INCOMING'));

I know I'm connecting, because I get this in the debug file:

recvresp(): entered
recvresp(): tv_sec = 0000000060 tv_usec = 0000000000
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Server: Microsoft-IIS/5.0