RE: POST to an asp

Sender: michaelr_41@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Scott -

I took Tom's advice and closed the socket, but I'm still not getting data
returned. I've tried http_url_post and http_url_post_raw. I also tried
omitting the last three parameters on http_url_post_raw to see if that
would do anything, but no joy.

I'm making the connection and I assume I'm sending the data. I don't see
any obvious errors in the debug file. The connection is broken and no
data is returned. Access the same site from a browser (IE 6.0) processes
as expected.

Let me know if there's anything you would like me to try.

Thanks...

- Michael