HTTPAPI 1.9 released!

Sender: Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I've put version 1.9 of HTTPAPI on my web site at:
   http://www.scottklement.com/httpapi/

There are many bug fixes and enhancements included in version 1.9 thanks
to issues that have been reported here on this mailing list.

Version 1.9 also includes an install program that helps you configure
HTTPAPI for your environment.

Version 1.9 also includes a .ZIP version of the sources to assist with
running HTTPAPI on older OS/400 releases.