Re: ReqProc procedure?

Sender: "Damon U" <damonu74@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Nothing specific, just trying to understand the code and follow it back throuigh everything it does.

For most things in the code of HTTPAIP I can find documentation on IBM's site for the API's that get used (things like socket(), gsk_secure_soc_init(), etc.) but I couldn't find documentation anywhere on their site for the ReqProc, RespProc, etc.

Just trying to be thorough in understanding the code as best I can. :)

Thanks for any help.

Damon