Can't get TESTPUT to work

Sender: wcrowe@xxxxxxx

I am trying to get the TESTPUT program to work, but I keep getting the error message "No such path or directory."  I am trying to send the a file in library WCROWE named PTL.  I am sending it to LOCALHOST (right back to originating AS400) and giving it the name PTLTEST in the same library.  According to the log TESTPUT signs on OK, so I know I am making a good connection to the FTP server.

The code in TESTPUT looks like the following:

c     if ftp_put(sess: 'WCROWE/PTLTEST': 'WCROWE/PTL')<0

I am on V5R2.