HTTPAPI Keyfile path

Sender: tpaulson@xxxxxxxxxxx

In HTTPAPI, is the Keyfile path specified in the source anywhere that is can be checked or changed?  Or is it retrieved from the system?  Or does the handshake API retrieve this itself without being specified by the program.

I have been recieving a GSK_KEYRING_OPEN_ERROR # 202.  The description on IBM's website says:

Unable to open the key file. Either the path was specified incorrectly or the file permissions did not allow the file to be opened.

I have been working with IBM as to why this is occuring on a 170 with V5R1M0, but the same program/source works on an 810 V5R2M0 and a 270 V5R1M0.  The certificate manager is setup the same on all three.  Any ideas?

Troy