GSKit Error 412

Sender: "Damon U" <damonu74@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Well here is a new one! (I am just full of exciting, interesting and often annoying error messages)

My application is working well, but only every other time. The first time I run it it runs fine. The next time I run it I get GSKit Error 412 which is GSK_ERROR_UNSUPPORTED Unsupported SSL protocol or unsupported certificate type.

The next time I run it the application run fines...and so on and so on.

Has anyone else seen this error or this type of pattern? Is there perhaps something that is not being closed out correctly, or that I need to shut down at the end of my application?

Basically my application is the same as example 5 with a different address and different message payload.

Thanks,

Damon.