RE: HTTPAPI 1.9 pre3

Sender: "Tom Carriere" <carriere@xxxxxxx>

When I tried your exact parameters with HTTP_TIMEOUT,
I wait for 60 seconds and then I get the result data.

How do I get the debug file to work?

It seems like the following logic should handle my situation.

 C* if an error occurred, that might also signal the end of the
 C*  data... but since web servers differ in how they disconnect
 C*  us, we'll save the message -- but return success.
 c                   eval      wwErr = errno
 c                   if        wwLen<0 and wwErr <> EAGAIN
 c                   callp     SetError(HTTP_RDRECV:'recvdoc: re
 c                               %str(strerror(wwErr)) )
 c                   return    wwRet
 c                   endif

The values of wwErr = 3406 and wwLen = -1
Not sure what EAGAIN is set to but if it was 3406, then I think
the code would work for me.

***  Then it selects the socket and waits for 60 seconds and I get my result

 5047       5046 C* If there was no data received, wait until some is
availab
 5048       5047 c                   eval      p_saveaddr = p_timeval
 5049       5048 c                   eval      p_timeval = %addr(wwTimeout)
 5050       5049 c                   eval      tv_sec = peTimeout
 5051       5050 c                   eval      tv_usec = 0
 5052       5051 c                   eval      p_timeval = p_saveaddr
 5053       5052
 5054       5053 c                   callp     FD_ZERO(wwfds)
 5055       5054 c                   callp     FD_SET(peSock: wwfds)
 5056       5055
 5057       5056 c                   if
select(peSock+1:%addr(wwfds):*
 5058       5057 c                               %addr(wwTimeout) ) < 0