GSK_KEYRING_OPEN_ERROR

Sender: tpaulson@xxxxxxxxxxx

I'm installing the HTTP API on my 3rd machine now (with it working on the other two), And when I try to send a POST I get GSK #202 which is GSK_KEYRING_OPEN_ERROR.  On IBM's website for the gsk_secure_soc_misc() API it lists this error as meaning that the Certificate store file could not be opened.  I've added Read and Execute permissions to the PUBLIC for the KDB and RDB files as well as the folders that contain these files, but I still get this message.  Any ideas as to what I need to change so the Certificate store can be opened?

When I first setup this DCM, most of the default certificates for *SYSTEM were missing, so I exported the cert that I think I need from a 400 that is working and imported it into this one.

OS/400 V5R1

Thanks,
Troy Paulson