Re: GSKit Error #404 from gsk_secure_soc_init

Sender: "Damon U" <damonu74@xxxxxxxxxxx>

None of our certificates are expired....I have checked and double checked this.

It doesn't make a difference if it's a new AS/400, it was just FYI (and that I have all the PTF's applied to the new machine)

I am still getting Error #404. According to the IBM doc, that means bad certificate. What it doesn't tell you is whether the bad certificate is on my side or on the other side. Is there any logging in the DCM anywhere that would give me more information?

Thanks!

Damon