Re: http_url_post_raw api does not think it received valid data whenit really did

Sender: Scott Klement <klemscot@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Make sure you only call https_init() once.

So, if you're doing 50 posts, it should look like this:

   https_init(APP_ID)

   for x = 1 to 50
     http_url_post_raw()
   endfor

The point being that you don't want to call https_init 50 times, just
post_raw.

if you're calling the ENTIRE program 50 times, then you're calling
https_init 50 times, which would run you out of memory very quickly.