GSKit Error #404 from gsk_secure_soc_init

Sender: "Damon U" <damonu74@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello All,

Well I have a brand-sapnkin new 400 in here, and I am now past my "cerificate expired" message and on to GSKit Error #404!

(No, getting past the epired cert was not the reason a new 400 was brought in...it was just good timing, and thus the reason I didn't apply the new cert ptfs on my old machine!)

Anyhow, anyone have any ideas as to getting past GSKit Error #404?

Again, the symptoms are:
I can run the example to connect to UPS just fine. Works great, without any issues.

When I attempt to connect to another site (site not listed to protect the innocent!) that uses HTTPS (and is in use by many other people) I get GSKit Error #404 which has to do with a Bad Certificate.

All the certificates in the DCM for Verisign (which is the correct CA for this site) are valid and are all up to date.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Damon