RE: http_url_post_raw api does not think it received valid data when it really did

Sender: "Tom Carriere" <carriere@xxxxxxx>

Yes.

The only reason I am using 172.21.10.17 is because
my as400/tcp/ip is not set up
to have gateway ip to the outside world
and no time to figure this out.

use http:/transport.alk.com/ instead

From your browser, type http://transport.alk.com/fleetsuite.asmx

and click on the Operation to see the documentaion for
Get/Post or SOAP requests.

I set the timeout to 1 second (wish I could use 0)
and it works great as long as I ignore the return code from
http_url_post_raw

 eval      rc = http_url_post_raw(