RE: Error 107 from GSKit when using SSL

Sender: "Damon U" <damonu74@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Thanks all,

I see the expired certificates. I won't be able to get the ptf's until later this week, can I just export the Verisign certs from something like ...gulp... Internet Explorer, and import those into the DCM?

I have also emailed Ian and taken him up on his offer of getting the p7b file from him.

Are there any tricks to importing into the DCM that I need to be aware of (servers or subsystems that will need to be restarted, etc)?

Thanks again all.

Damon