Re: example

Sender: Scott Klement <klemscot@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

There are sample programs included in the source that you've downloaded.

For FTPAPI:

  The samples are in the FTPAPISRC source file, and start with the word
  "TEST."

  If I type this command, I get a list of them:

       WRKMBRPDM FILE(LIBFTP/FTPAPISRC) MBR(TEST*)

For HTTPAPI:

  The samples are in the QRPGLESRC source file, and start with the word
  "EXAMPLE."

  If I type this command, I get a list of them:

       WRKMBRPDM FILE(LIBHTTP/QRPGELSRC) MBR(EXAMPLE*)

The examples are all intended to be simple, and easy to follow.