example

I have never used this or any other api, do you have some examples that I could look at.

Thanks

Donette Phillips

Disclaimer - 2/18/2004

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute, copy or alter this email. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and might not represent those of Peterson Manufacturing Co. Warning: Although Peterson Manufacturing Co. has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.