RE: HTTP API Error code Help

Sender: "Troy Paulson" <tpaulson@xxxxxxxxxxx>

The program I'm calling is just a modified version of example 5.  I call it
passing parms from a CL.  I only call it once.  Would I need to sign off my
session to clear the activation group?  Also, I didn't mean to make it sound
like the debugging was causing the storage error.  It is just another
problem, I tried to turn it on in order to see if I could get more details
about the previous 2 errors.  But the debugging doesn't seem to be writing
anything out to the default IFS folder (/httpapi_debug).

One change I did make to example 5 that might cause the storage error, is I
removed all of the Returns, placed all of the main code in a subroutine, and
use LEAVESR to take the program to the *INLR=*ON.