Re: HTTP API Error code Help

Sender: tpaulson@xxxxxxxxxxx

This is my first time posting to this list.

I'm using HTTPAPI to do SSL connect to a Credit Card Authorization Service.  When performing the http_url_post_raw, I either get:

SSL_Recvdoc: read: I/O: A connection with a remote socket was reset by that sock.

or

SSL_recvdoc: read: GSKit error #410 - GSK_ERROR_BAD_MESSAGE

I've tried to turn on the debug in Ver. 1.8 but it doesn't appear to work.  Also I just started getting the following error:

gsk_env_init: GSKit error #4 - GSK_INSUFFICIENT_STORAGE

What storage is this message talking about?  On my server or the server I'm connecting to?  I'm looking for any ideas for things to check to help resolve all of these messages.

Thanks,

Troy Paulson