[no subject]

Sender: e.klaasse@xxxxxxxx

Dear fellow httpapi users,

The procedure gsk_secure_soc_init returs the error: 'SSL Handshake: GSKit
error #107'.

Our program which performs the hhtp-post worked fine and since a few weeks
(late millennium problem?) this error suddenly appears. Out digitial
certificate is valid till 28-2-2004.

Does somebody knows a possible solution to solve this.

Thanks

Eric

Our certificat looks (in dutch) as follows:

 Type certificaat: Server of
 client

 Certificaatbestand: *SYSTEM

 Certificaatlabel:
 SSL_HTTP_POST

Onderwerp:
|----------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------|
| Algemene naam                    | Certificaat voor HTTPS Post                                 |
|----------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------|
| Afdeling                         | RD                                                          |
|----------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------|
| Organisatie                      | kaertSoftware                                               |
|----------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------|
| Plaats                           | Hoofddorp                                                   |
|----------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------|
| Provincie                        | NHO                                                         |
|----------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------|
| Postcode                         |                                                             |
|----------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------|
| Land                             | NL                                                          |
|----------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------|

Aanvullende gegevens:
|---------------------------------------------+--------------------------------------------------|
| Persoonlijke sleutel                        | Ja                                               |
|---------------------------------------------+--------------------------------------------------|
| Certificaat met digitale handtekening       | Ja                                               |
|---------------------------------------------+--------------------------------------------------|
| Serienummer                                 | 3E5F3D390A79A0                                   |
|---------------------------------------------+--------------------------------------------------|
| Geldigheidsduur                             | 02/27/03 12:43:05 - 02/28/04 12:43:05            |
|---------------------------------------------+--------------------------------------------------|

Informatie persoonlijke sleutel:
|---------------------------------+--------------------------------------------------------------|
| Sleutelgrootte                  | 1024                                                         |
|---------------------------------+--------------------------------------------------------------|
| Opslaglocatie                   | Opgeslagen in de software                                    |
|---------------------------------+--------------------------------------------------------------|

Verstrekkende instantie:
|------------------------------------------------+----------------------------------------------|
| Algemene naam                                  | e-Buzz                                       |
|------------------------------------------------+----------------------------------------------|
| Afdeling                                       | Development                                  |
|------------------------------------------------+----------------------------------------------|
| Organisatie                                    | e-Buzz                                       |
| Plaats                                         | Hoofddorp                                    |
| Provincie                                      | Noord Holland                                |
| Postcode                                       |                                              |
| Land                                           | NL                                           |