Re: LibHTTP Question

Sender: Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I'm told that SSL client authentication in HTTPAPI works, but I haven't
tested it myself...  I don't have a web server that requires it.  You have
to create an entry for your client in the digital certificate manager,
upload the client certificate that it needs to present, and install it
as your client's certificate.

HTTPAPI also supports both DIGEST and BASIC HTTP authentication.  (which
is different from what you asked me about, but might also be useful in
your application if authentication is an issue)

You're using your own HTTP client now?