Resolving case with FTP

Sender: "Robin Coles" <robin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

I'm having a problem using ftp_list, although I think it may be a FTP
thing rather than FTPAPI.

I'm using: If ftp_list(ftp:'*.CSV':50:%Addr(incoming):num_files) < 0;

I've got two files on the FTP server: UPPER.CSV and lower.csv.  If I use
the AS/400 as a server and pass '*.CSV' or '*.csv' I get both files.

If I do the same thing using the Windows NT server, I get whichever one
matches the case I send, i.e. '*.CSV' will give me UPPER.CSV but not
lower.csv.  Is there any way to tell either FTPAPI or the remote server
that I don't care about the case, or do I have to remove the filter,
retrieve all of the files and do it myself?  These files will be dumped
on the FTP server by various customers so I can't guarantee what case
the names will be in.

Cheers
Rob