Re: FTP api

Sender: Scott Klement <klemscot@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi,

From your description, it sounds like FTPAPI is performing a "PUT"
operation.   Is that correct?

If that's the case, then FTPAPI has no control over whether the file
is wiped clean or not.   That's up to the server.   It sounds like a bug
in your FTP server program.

As a workaround, you could do an FTP_delete() before the FTP_put().
But, according to the FTP standards, you shouldn't have to.  A put should
replace the data in the file -- so this is clearly a bug in the BabyFTP
server.