RE: FTP api

Sender: "Rusling, John B. (Alliance)" <jbrusling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

It works for me sending it to my ISP frontiernet (I assume they have NT)
and it works for me sending it to ezftp.

I'd cut babyftp out of the mix first.
Hell, you're not going to be sending it to yourself anyway. (you'll go blind
;-))
I'd try it to, say ezftp, see if there's a difference.

Are you compiling to activation group *new?

Maybe your 400 session still 'thinks' it has those deleted records.
I know I downloaded a count records in a file and count deleted records in a
file (as400) and it won't keep accurate in the same pgm that may be using it
becuase the currently running pgm doesn't recognized that something (record
count) has changed.
( I explained that well, didn't I)...