Betr.: Re:

Sender: e.klaasse@xxxxxxxx

Sorry Scott, due to personal business I was not able to react on your mail.

Meanwhile I continued debugging and found out that the receiving party
sends the reply (only 3,5kb) in 3 parts. After receiving the first part and
trying to get the next part the returncode of gsk_secure_soc_reade (in
procedure ssl_recvdoc) is 406 (GSK_ERROR_IO). If I ignore this returncode
as you did with GSK_WOULD_BLOCK then the program runs great.

I hope you can take a close look to that part of the serviceprogram.

Thanks in advance!

Eric

|         |           Scott Klement    |
|         |           <klemscot@xxxxxxx|
|         |           s.com>           |
|         |           Verzonden door:  |
|         |           owner-ftpapi@xxxx|
|         |           e.ods.net        |
|         |           27-08-2003 00:02 |
|         |           Antwoord a.u.b.  |
|         |           aan ftpapi       |
  |       Aan:      ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                         |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                    |
  |Onderwerp:       Re:                                                                                                          |

Sender: Scott Klement <klemscot@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

I'm not having this problem, but it appears that at least Aaron is having
a similar problem.

So, the real question is, what can I do to solve it?   Can you tell me
a way to reliably reproduce the problem?  Or should I insert some
diagnostics into HTTPAPIR4, send you a copy, and hope that they can be
used to find the bug?

If nothing else, we could add diagnostics to determine where the problem
is happening in the HTTPAPIR4 code, to narrow things down.

What do you think?