Re: Socket Programming

Sender: Scott Klement <klemscot@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

I wrote a tutorial on sockets which contains many examples of sockets
programming in RPG IV on the AS/400:
  http://www.scottklement.com/rpg/socktut/

This is off-topic for this list.  If you wish to discuss this further,
please go to midrange.com and subscribe to an appropriate mailing list
for the topic.  If you're an RPG programmer (any version) the appropriate
mailing list is RPG400-L.  Start here:
  http://www.midrange.com