RE:

Sender: "Ian Patterson" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Update on my previous e-mail:
The downloaded zip file (using forced "unchunked") encoding was not totally
valid, and screwed up WinZip because of some additional bytes.
We analysed the file, and could see the chunked extra bits of data in the
file. As we expected, the first 'chunk' was 4072 bytes, corresponding
exactly to the file size we downloaded using the correct transfer encoding -
chuncked.

So to correct my previous comments, when using HTTPAPIR4 GET, we only get
the first chunk of a transfer-encoded-chunked transfer.
This now makes a bit more sense.
Sorry for the confusion.

Regards

Ian Patterson