RE:

Sender: "Bartell, Aaron L. (TC)" <ALBartell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

>I get back the XML, but all of the special symbols have been converted to
hex codes like %05, using the standard HTTP method.

Doh!  You are using the IBM Original HTTP server I am assuming.  That one
doesn't translate the HTTP CONTENT, but IBM Apache does.  Anyway. . .

>It appears that I'm getting different results, since both files are the
same size -- 30305 bytes -- nothing appears to be truncated.

Hmm. . . I am wondering if it does have to do with how the HTTP server is
configured like Ian is suggesting.  I will have to do some more digging
around in the config of Apache.

>http://as400.klements.com/cgi-bin/biztalksnd.pgm
BTW, this comes up with a 404.

Aaron Bartell